Xiaomi mi 11i 5g
- What are the features of the Xiaomi 11i 5G?
- Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11i 5G coming to India?
- What kind of processor does the Xiaomi Mi 11i have?
- What is Xiaomis hypercharge 5G?
- What is the refresh rate of the Xiaomi 11i (5G)?
- How many megapixels is the Xiaomi 11i 5G camera?
- Is the Xiaomi 11i 5G water-resistant?
- What is the screen size of the Xiaomi Mi 11i?
- Will Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro and note 11i launch in India?
- What does the Redmi Note 11 look like?
- What is the price of Xiaomi Mi 11i in India?
- What are the features of the Xiaomi 11i 5G?
- What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11I and mi 11?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 the fastest phone on the market?
- What type of glass does the Xiaomi Mi 11 use?
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra the first Snapdragon 888 phone?
- What is Xiaomi 11i hypercharge 5G?
- What is Xiaomi’s hypercharge fast charging?
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy 11i hypercharge?
- What is 120W fast charging technology on Xiaomi phones?
What are the features of the Xiaomi 11i 5G?
Xiaomi 11i 5G Features: Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED Display, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio Certification (Wired & Wireless) for an unmatched multimedia experience. Experience fast charging with 67W Turbo Charge and you can get 50% charge in under 13 minutes.
Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11i 5G coming to India?
It has a lot in common with the Redmi Note 11 Pro, which was introduced in China back in October 2021, but the 11i 5G is destined for India. Its biggest highlight is the blazing-fast charging technology that fully juices up the battery in just a few minutes.
What kind of processor does the Xiaomi Mi 11i have?
Xiaomi Mi 11i Platform OS Android 11, MIUI 12 Platform Chipset Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) Platform CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 ... Platform GPU Adreno 660
What is Xiaomis hypercharge 5G?
Charging at -10°C, Now Possible The groundbreaking 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge Technology allows the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G to even charge at temperatures as low as -10°C at 12W. This is unlike anything you would see in other smartphones. A DISPLAY OF POWER. FAST & SMOOTH
What is the refresh rate of the Xiaomi 11i (5G)?
The Xiaomi 11i (5G) comes with a large 6.67 inch Super AMOLED display that offers Full HD+ (2400*1080) pixels resolution. The display offers a 120 Hz refresh rate - you can either choose 60 Hz or 120 Hz, there is no option to choose 90 Hz or other custom values.
How many megapixels is the Xiaomi 11i 5G camera?
Experience fast charging with 67W Turbo Charge and you can get 50% charge in under 13 minutes. The Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a triple camera setup: 108MP Primary + 8MP Ultra Wide + 2MP TeleMacro Lens and a 16MP front camera.
Is the Xiaomi 11i 5G water-resistant?
It offers an IP53 rating which means the phone is water-resistant. On the front side, the Xiaomi 11i 5G offers a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, and 360 Hz touch sampling rate, the same is found on its HyperCharge edition.
What is the screen size of the Xiaomi Mi 11i?
Xiaomi Mi 11i Display Type Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits ( ... Display Size 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm 2 (~85.9% screen-t ... Display Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi ... Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Display
What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi 11I and mi 11?
In terms of performance, it has nothing in common with the entry-level models since its performance is on par with the Mi 11. Just like the Mi 11, the Mi 11i is also equipped with the fast Snapdragon 888 and is supported by 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 the fastest phone on the market?
The Mi 11 series is one of the fastest phones you can get on paper thanks to the addition of the Snapdragon 888 chipset. This is the most cutting-edge Android phone processor on the market right now and the base Mi 11 aced synthetic benchmarks, delivering similar results as the Galaxy S21.
What type of glass does the Xiaomi Mi 11 use?
Starting with the Mi 11, Xiaomi uses Gorilla Glass 7, also known as Victus. Interestingly, the Mi 11 Lite 5G offers a bit more here as well, since it relies on Gorilla Glass 6. The 108 MP camera module placed on the very fingerprint-prone back cover is an eye-catcher.
Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra the first Snapdragon 888 phone?
Xiaomi launched the Mi 11 in China in late December 2020, marking the first launch for a Snapdragon 888 -powered phone. We had to wait for a wider release, but the Chinese brand finally brought the series to global markets in January, with the Mi 11 Ultra following in March.