- What is the difference between Poco F3 and F4?
- Should you buy the Xiaomi Poco F4?
- What is the typical battery capacity of Poco F4?
- Does the Poco F4 have a Snapdragon 870 processor?
- Will the Poco F4 5G have a Snapdragon 870 chipset?
- Is the Poco F4 a rebadged Redmi k40s?
- What are the specifications of the Xiaomi Poco F4?
What is the difference between Poco F3 and F4?
POCO F4 is basically 2022 version of POCO F3. The POCO F4 is a great phone for anyone looking for a budget-friendly option that doesnt skimp on features. The phone has a 6.67-inch OLED display and is powered by a Snapdragon 870 processor.
Should you buy the Xiaomi Poco F4?
The Poco F4 fixes most of the Poco F3 flaws, but the ad-filled software and uncertain long-term support is still a letdown. For the most part, though, this is a good value budget phone backed by impressively powerful hardware.
What is the typical battery capacity of Poco F4?
*4500mAh refers to the typical value of POCO F4s battery capacity. *The images and videos on this page are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact representation of the product.
Does the Poco F4 have a Snapdragon 870 processor?
Power-chasers might be a little disappointed that the Poco F4 retains the Poco F3’s Snapdragon 870 chipset, but the processor is still a very powerful platform. Plus, Poco has said it had no choice as Qualcomm has yet to release a follow-up chip with such a sharp price-to-performance ratio.