Chris hemsworth movies
- What movies has Chris Hemsworth been in?
- What nationality is Chris Hemsworth?
- Did Chris Hemsworth almost play Thor in Star Trek?
- Is Chris Hemsworthscabin in the woodshis sexiest role?
- Who did Chris Hemsworth play in Star Trek?
- How did Chris Hemsworth get in the room to audition for Thor?
- How many Thor movies has Hemsworth been in?
- What was Chris Hemsworths first movie in the Marvel Universe?
- Did you know Chris Hemsworth was in cabin in the woods?
- How did Chris Hemsworth get the role of Thor?
- Who is Chris Hemsworth’s mother?
- The Cabin in the Woods, Joss Whedon ‘s 2012 cult horror movie, had a simple premise: what if everything you knew about horror movies was flipped on its head? Five college-age friends – who fall into the slasher film stereotypes of jock, nerd, slut, virgin and stoner – take a trip to a creepy ass cabin in a nondescript ‘woods’ somewhere.
What movies has Chris Hemsworth been in?
Chris Hemsworth. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe he portrays the role of Thor, beginning in Thor (2011), and also appearing in The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Doctor Strange (2016), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), and Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
What nationality is Chris Hemsworth?
Chris Hemsworth. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Australian actor. Christopher Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in the Australian TV series Home and Away (2004–07) before leaving to begin a film career in Hollywood.
Did Chris Hemsworth almost play Thor in Star Trek?
Hemsworths appearance in the franchise almost cost him the role of Thor, as producers of the Marvel film franchise feared fans would be put off. In 2009, Hemsworth portrayed James T. Kirks father, George Kirk, in the opening scenes of J. J. Abrams film Star Trek.
Is Chris Hemsworthscabin in the woodshis sexiest role?
^ Foreman, Alison (7 July 2018). Chris Hemsworths role in The Cabin in the Woods is by far his sexiest. Mashable.
Who did Chris Hemsworth play in Star Trek?
In 2009, Hemsworth portrayed James T. Kirk s father, George Kirk, in the opening scenes of J. J. Abrams film Star Trek. The role was initially offered to Matt Damon, who declined; Abrams appreciated Hemsworth taking up the role.
How did Chris Hemsworth get in the room to audition for Thor?
The role put Hemsworth on a number of peoples’ radars, and no doubt led directly to him getting in the room to audition for the first Thor movie. And given that Star Trek introduced the idea of a multiverse of sorts, the door has been open for Hemsworth to return for a larger role in the franchise at some point.
How many Thor movies has Hemsworth been in?
Hemsworth is best known for playing Thor in eight Marvel Cinematic Universe films, beginning with Thor (2011) and appearing most recently in Avengers: Endgame (2019), which established him among the worlds highest-paid actors.
What was Chris Hemsworths first movie in the Marvel Universe?
In 2011, Sony Pictures announced that Hemsworth would star in the thriller Shadow Runner, but the film has yet to go into production. That same year, Hemsworth was cast as the superhero Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His first film in the franchise was 2011s Thor.