What is Intrafor doing in Hong Kong?

In Hong Kong, acquisition of a third trench cutter, a Bauer MC64/BC40 used on the Express Rail Link, that enhances Intrafor’s position as a leader in special foundations. Intrafor’s work on Hong Kong’s Central Reclamation Project includes a wall with a very challenging design requiring unusual reinforcement logistics.

What is Intrafor’s plan for the AEL?

In the meantime, Intrafor has started the preparatory work for the box jacking of the tunnels’ segments, whose sliding will be performed by VSL. Once completed, the tunnels running underneath the AEL will be connected to the proposed Hong Kong – Zhuhai – Macao Bridge and Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Link.

What makes Intrafor’s drilling equipment so special?

This innovative equipment – developed by Intrafor in partnership with two international suppliers – has been employed to drill the pipes through a mixed soil profile, with the presence stiff boulders and hard granite rock. Despite these challenging ground conditions, the team has met the overall requirements in terms of drilling accuracy.

What is Intrafor doing at the boundary crossing facilities?

Intrafor has started an extensive cutter soil mixing (CSM) treatment at the Boundary Crossing Facilities (BCF) – a non-dredged artificial island in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. The CSM work is part of the Tuen Mun-Chek Lap Kok Link Northern Connection scheme.

Are there any laws in force regulating agencies in Hong Kong?

There are currently no specific laws in force regulating agency, distribution or franchising arrangements in Hong Kong. See above, Agency. See above, Agency. 30. Are there any laws regulating e-commerce (such as electronic signatures and distance selling)?

What are the obligations of non-Hong Kong companies?

The Disclosure Regulation aligns the obligations of non-Hong Kong companies with those of Hong Kong companies in the display of company names and disclosure of liability status. Some of the major requirements imposed by the Disclosure Regulation include the following:

How do I incorporate a private company in Hong Kong?

A private company is incorporated and registered in Hong Kong by filing an incorporation form, together with the articles of association of the company, with the Companies Registry of Hong Kong (Companies Registry) and paying the prescribed incorporation fees.

What are the tax implications of IP rights in Hong Kong?

Generally, profits tax is chargeable on payments to non-Hong Kong residents for the use in Hong Kong of certain IP rights. The domestic withholding tax rate is 4.95% for corporations and 4.5% for unincorporated businesses on the gross amount of the IP royalties.

Postagens relacionadas: