Afghanistan vs pakistan
- What is the difference between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
- Who won the war in Afghanistan?
- Who are the Afghan Taliban and why are we fighting them?
- Does Pakistan have a border with Afghanistan?
- What is the difference between Afghanis and Pakistanis?
- Where are Pakistan and Afghanistan located?
- What is the difference between Afghan and Pakistani music and art?
- What is the history of relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
- What is the war in Afghanistan?
- Did the war in Afghanistan end in failure?
- Are the Taliban winning the war?
- Are private military contractors winning the Afghanistan War?
What is the difference between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
• Afghanistan is a landlocked country while Pakistan enjoys a coastline. • Pakistan gained independence from the British in 1947; Afghanistan, in 1919. • The climate in Pakistan is both tropical and temperate. In Afghanistan, the climate is characterized by dry hot summers and severe winters.
Who won the war in Afghanistan?
It was an in-your-face gesture intended to spite the defeated Americans. But it was also a sign of the real victors in the 20-year Afghan war. Pakistan was ostensibly America’s partner in the war against Al Qaeda and the Taliban.
Who are the Afghan Taliban and why are we fighting them?
Not least, the Afghan Taliban the Americans were fighting are, in large part, a creation of Pakistan’s intelligence service, the I.S.I., which through the course of the war nurtured and protected Taliban assets inside Pakistan.
Does Pakistan have a border with Afghanistan?
Pakistan and Afghanistan share an immense border stretching 1510 miles (2430 km) along the southern and eastern edges of Afghanistan. 1 The Afghan provinces of Badakhshan, Nurestan, Konar, Nangarhar, Paktiya, Khost, Paktika, Zabul, Kandahar, Helmand, and Nimruz are all adjacent to the Pakistani border.
What is the difference between Afghanis and Pakistanis?
• An interesting difference between both countries is that the people of Pakistan are called Pakistanis, but people of Afghanistan are called Afghans, not Afghanis.
Where are Pakistan and Afghanistan located?
Pakistan and Afghanistan are two neighbouring sovereign Islamic states situated in South Asia. The two countries share a border of 2430Km. along the southern and eastern edges of Afghanistan. Before 1947 Pakistan was integral part of secular India.
What is the difference between Afghan and Pakistani music and art?
On the other hand, Afghanistan has the rich heritage of Persian poetry, and indigenous vocal and instrumental folk music. The predominant language of Afghanistan is Pushtun. Pakistani music and art are much ahead of Afghan counterpart.
What is the history of relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan?
Bilateral relations between the countries have been poor, beginning immediately after Pakistan became independent in August 1947. Afghanistans sole vote against Pakistans admission to the United Nations in 1947, due to Afghan discontent with the permanency of the Durand Line.