Bosnia and herzegovina
- Is Bosnia and Herzegovina rich or poor country?
- What is Bosnia and Herzegovina view for nuclear weapons?
- What type of government does Bosnia and Herzegovina have?
- What is another name for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What is the rate of gun crime in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Will Russia react to Bosnia and Herzegovina joining NATO?
- What are the key facts of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Is Bosnia and Herzegovina rich or poor country?
Is Bosnia rich or poor? B osnia and Herzegovina is an upper middle-income country which has accomplished a great deal since the mid-1990s. Today, it is an EU potential candidate country and is now embarking on a new growth model amid a period of slow growth and the global financial crisis.
What is Bosnia and Herzegovina view for nuclear weapons?
The text of the Protocol Additional to the Agreement between Bosnia and Herzegovina and the International Atomic Energy Agency for the Application of Safeguards in Connection with the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons is reproduced for the information of all Members...
What type of government does Bosnia and Herzegovina have?
However, the highest political authority in the country is the High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina, the chief executive officer for the international civilian presence in the country and is selected by the European Union.
What is another name for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serbo-Croatian: Bosna i Hercegovina / Боснa и Херцеговина, pronounced [bôsna i xěrtseɡoʋina]), abbreviated BiH or B&H, sometimes called Bosnia–Herzegovina and often known informally as Bosnia, is a country in South and Southeast Europe, located within the Balkans.